Courts Fiji Return Procedure
• All goods to be returned must have a “Return Authority”, (“RA number”), issued by Courts Fiji (also sometimes referred to as a GRA number “Goods Return Authorisation” number). The issue of a Return Authority does not guarantee we will accept the return.
Faulty Return Policy
• Any goods with a manufacturing fault will be:
– replaced with the same; or
– repaired under warranty; or
– if neither of these are achievable then a refund will be given
Faulty Returns, Non-faulty Returns, DOA and Cancelled Orders
• Upon receiving goods, you must check to make sure they are exactly the items you ordered, prior to opening the packaging. In all cases the customer is responsible for checking the compatibility, specifications and/or suitability of the product prior to ordering and/or opening the product packaging. We can replace, refund or exchange incorrect or wrongly ordered items only if they are still in their original, unopened packaging and in pristine condition. Non-faulty returns will not be accepted if goods have been opened and/or used.
• Any refunds (at the seller’s discretion) will be refunded in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer.
• Faulty goods will be subject to the normal return procedures for the specific brand being returned as specified by the manufacturer or their agent. Please contact Courts Fiji if you need assistance to locate a manufacturer’s technical support help-line or warranty contact information.
• Repairs under warranty are carried out free of charge. Where goods are found to be not faulty you will be required to pay the freight both ways. Therefore, to save yourself time and money, make absolutely certain that the unit is faulty before returning for repair.
• Faulty goods returned for repair must be accompanied by a sales docket or proof of purchase or Courts Fiji.
• Any product which arrives damaged or fails shortly after sale to an end user is considered Faulty. Should any Courts Fiji product be received which is faulty, Courts Fiji must be notified as soon as possible, either by phone or e-mail advising the date of purchase, invoice number and the serial number of the product. A Return Authority (RA) number will then be issued.. If a product returned as Faulty is found to be not faulty, the item will be returned and the buyer will be charged for freight both to and from the buyer’s address.
• Courts Fiji will endeavor to repair or replace the product within 7 working days of its receipt (exceptions to this may occur from time to time). Where spare parts are not readily available for the repair then it may take longer to return the item. Forward replacements are provided at the discretion of Courts Fiji. If the customer receives a forward replacement and does not return the item it is replacing within 5 working days, the buyer shall be liable for the cost of the replacement item plus freight.
• Returned goods should be delivered to our office (please refer to the “Contact Us” page for address details), or to an alternate address as advised by Courts Fiji.
• The RA number should be clearly written on the outside of the box – do not write directly on the product packaging. If the RA number cannot be identified the product may go astray.
• The customer will be liable for all delivery and insurance charges incurred in respect of returned goods.
• Product returns should be sent by registered or certified mail or by signature required courier delivery. Courts Fiji accepts no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit.
• No returns will be accepted after 7 days from invoice date, other than Faulty products.
Cancellation of Order by Seller
• Where products are listed on the seller’s website with an incorrect price or with incorrect information, the seller reserves the right to cancel the buyer’s order (regardless of whether the buyer has made payment for that order). Where the buyer has already made payment for an order that is subsequently cancelled by the seller, the seller will refund the amount paid by the buyer in relation to that order.